POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Monday abstract (fun with spheres) : Re: Monday abstracts (fun with spheres) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monday abstracts (fun with spheres)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 3 May 2004 22:06:02
Message: <4096fa8a$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:4096a23a@news.povray.org...

>   I think I'll call this one... hmm... what?

Hey Steve, maybe Ordered Chaos? Funny thing, I was looking at the other one
without paying attention to what you wrote and thought to myself, "Looks
like a rendition of some kind of chaos.", then I read your title for it. But
I couldn't quite pinpoint a name I'd have given it until now: Ordered Chaos.
This image here helped me decide that, and since this one is difficult for
me to see as chaotic more than ordered, maybe call it Chaos Ordered? Heh.

Nice abstract renders.

Bob H.